Translate

Friday, May 29, 2015

Always Wanting Something


 I am a girl who tends to always want something. I have ADD and feel the constant need to be doing something. I recently got a pet bird. A bird because the place where I live charges a $200 deposit plus $35/month rent for pets. I told my husband and gave him the whole "honey please, you know I like to have a pet, they aren't messy, etc." whining like a little girl.
Yes, I am spoiled by my husband. I usually get what I want, and that is ok because usually what I want is the simple things in life that I enjoy now that I am sober and clean. I used to clean out the bank and then some for drugs and alcohol. I enjoy the ability to get something went I want it. The price of being a drug addict is outnumbered compared to the price of a spoiled wife.
I love my life and I love the fact that my husband will do anything to make me happy as long as it is positive and not harmful or problem causing. He allows me to be me. Hey, what can I say, I'm spoiled brat with a smile on my face. When mama's happy everyone's happy.

Okay so let me give you guys an example of why I say I'm spoiled:
We will drive 30 miles to get my dippin' dots ice cream and I'm not even pregnant. Speaking of which, I need to go get some. I am not one of those snobby gotta have top of the line crap type of wives. I just have certain things that I like and I want what I want when I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment